Wednesday 13 June 2012

Birthday Buddies

Hi Chompers, sorry for not posting recently.

I have a week full of birthdays which hands down are my favourite days to celebrate and plan surprises. There is nothing quite like giving thoughtful gifts to the people you love and it kicked off this morning with the boy, some hastily blown balloons and a sparkler in some beautiful scrambled eggs with feta, tomato and crispy prosciutto. 


My next posts will reveal what the loves of my life have been treated too, what we ate, where we laughed and what songs were sung and danced around too.
 
 
Flowers are to be the theme of my friend E's beautiful birthday meal this Saturday. She carries (so well) the title of "original flower fairy" so to celebrate, here are some beautiful images to get us all in the mood. Happy Birthday Buddies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment