Tuesday 29 May 2012

Let's start from the beginning


Seriously, good pizza is a religion for me, I kill for a thin crispy base with silky blobs of oozing buffalo mozzarella and smatterings of plump, sweet tomatoes, salty anchovies and peppery rocket - done! Whoever allowed Domino's to be called pizza should be made to eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's like calling Kylie Minogue, Danni....not ok. 

And to kick of my first ever post, I will be treating myself to a beautifully cooked pizza at my fave pizza place, Doughboys - a stones throw from my pad and I will enjoy every bite, it's a slice of heaven every time and I can't imagine life in Bondi without it. A pizza for every feeling, hangover from hell, movie night, grassy knoll time or just plain H.U.N.G.R.Y.



2 comments:

  1. Capricciosa all the way baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHOMP would love to share a Capricciosa with you and the snake at DB's soon....

    ReplyDelete